Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday TV Times

TNT

L&O (7pm) "Born Again"
A troubled girl suffocates when her adoptive mother and an unlicensed counselor resort to an extreme therapy simulating birth.

L&O (8pm) "Who Let the Dogs Out" Episode #E2208.
A woman jogging in Central Park is the victim of a vicious dog attack.

L&O 99pm) "Everybody Loves Raimondo's"
Detectives investigate a slain Hollywood producer's involvement with a mob movie to find a motive for his murder.

USA

CI (5pm) "Semi-Professional"
The detectives probe the murder of woman who was dating a married, high-profile judge.

SVU (7pm) "Counterfeit"
The detectives investigate the rape/murder of a woman whose car contains counterfeit narcotics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Monica said...

This episode was great. I watch Law and Order all the time, even when I’m not at home. I’m pretty lucky because I work for DISH and with their TV Everywhere I can watch my shows, live and recorded, on my smartphone.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home