Saturday, October 15, 2005

Article on LOCI Partners


Slate Magazine has a piece running on Criminal Intent, basically the author's view of how bringing in Mike Logan helps the show. I'm wondering what the average, non-obsessed CI fan thinks of this move.

I love CI & I love Goren and Eames but...There is a but. I like Logan & Barek. I especially like the fact that all 4 detectives are very different from one another. If 2 weeks ago was any indication then the Chris Noth/Annabella Sciorra eps will be gritty and fast moving. A bit more like old-school L&O. D'Onofrio and Erbe still get the physchologically twisted stuff that they do so well. I think if the writers stick to what works for each set of partners then this may be a great season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*sniff* And here I am waiting for L&O:CI Season 2 to come out on DVD in the UK.

I'm not really a patient person, really I'm not.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home